Finding Hope Together
Green Wood Coalition provides shoulder-to-shoulder support that allows people to reach their potential through community-based initiatives.
As members of the Green Wood community, we recognize that each of us has a need to give and each of us has a need to receive.
As members of the Green Wood community, we choose:
• To be inclusive in every way.
• To be non-judgmental, regardless of circumstances.
• To celebrate creativity.
• To show respect and expect respect to be shown to us.
• To be hopeful.
• To be honest and open.
• To eat together regularly.
• To act in a way that is sustainable.
• To focus on now, and the future.
As members of the Green Wood community we have the right:
• To be truly heard and understood.
• To ongoing care and support.
• To self-determination.
• To belong to a community.